TechLekzy is a main Technology website with enthusiastic readers. Do you wish to impart your insight or experience to our visitors on TechLekzy today and get your items or products and services seen by a huge number of visitors?
TechLekzy are happy to educate you that we acknowledge and include quality and unique posts on this site.
There are certain necessities you have to meet before joining our blog and they are mentioned as follows:
- You should be a good author and have the ability to produce well research and unique articles.
- You must be website publisher or a blogger, not a Web optimization content or seo author; we don’t allow seo article writer
Content Submission Rules And regulations
With the aim to guarantee the contents on this site is of premium quality and benefits our visitors, there are only a couple of principles and rules we’ve set up:
- We just acknowledge unique articles.
- You are just permitted to include a link in the author bio and furthermore your social profiles. We don’t care for affiliates links.
- We don’t permit links in the body of the article and no do-follow links.
- Your article MUST be 1500 words or above.
- Articles submitted to us must be free from syntactic or grammatical mistakes or error.
- Pertinent pictures or relevant images must be utilized in the post where necessary.
- Any links inside the article linking to some article on our site must be relevant to the article.
- In the wake of Publishing Article, the article is our own and may not show up anywhere else.
- We will get in touch with you regardless of whether the post will be Published.
Topics We Acknowledge or Support
This blog is about technology however at that point, Technology is a wide course and it’s difficult to cover everything. Techlekzy acknowledge articles on a pre-characterized number of topics based on the following:
- Mobile phones
- How to’s
- Online Business
Techlekzy may not by any means support articles outside these as we will in general keep things moderate.
Just fill the Article submission form below: